Please check this page for all updates on Risk Management Training.
Presentation Slides / Notes
Classwork / Workshops
Class work 1:
Class Work 2:
- Please go to your email and screenshot all the possible phishing emails you find.
- Describe the features of these emails that made you realise they were phishing emails.
- Describe what you can do to prevent such emails from reaching your inbox in the future.
- Describe what measures you can put in place to ensure your staff and team members do not fall victim to such emails.
- In the event that a team member gets compromised, what can you do to limit the spread?
- 10 Steps_ Secure Configuration – NCSC Site
- Common Cyber Attacks_ Reducing the Impact – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ A Board Level Responsibility – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ Executive Summary – NCSC Site
- Penetration Testing – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ Incident Management – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ Home and Mobile Working – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ Removable Media Controls – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ Monitoring – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ User Education and Awareness – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ Managing User Privileges – NCSC Site
- 10 Steps_ Network Security – NCSC Site
REGISTER YOUR INFO TO RECEIVE DIRECT UPDATES