Ever since mobile apps came into the market they have been a life-saver to small business owners with little financial means. Today there are diverse mobile apps in the market, but we have made a list of 10 must-have mobile apps for small businesses.
- Skype: Competitors have tried to take over the market but Skype product offering remains unparalleled with more than 10 million reviews on Google Play. There is so much that can be done with Skype, you can get up to 25 people on a conference call, transmit videos, photos, files and share your computer screen. An essential tool when working with teams in different geographic locations or having meetings with investors outside the country.
- Evernote: This is an app allows you organize and manage information you fetch from the web. You can also store and share your personal and business to-do list, reminders and notes across mobile and desktop devices.
- Dropbox: Dropbox has become a popular choice for individuals and businesses, current users are over 500 million. This app gives users an opportunity to share and store files in the cloud. It is easy to use and you can access the latest version of every file from any of your devices.
- Time Doctor: If you are interested in improving productivity, this is the mobile app for you. With this app, you can track billable hours of workers on the clock and on projects. The app estimates it can increase your workplace productivity by 22 percent. You can customize app monitoring features as needed by employees. This app is used by Apple, KPMG, PWC, Ericsson amongst others.
- Mail chimp: This is a very popular app. With this mobile app, you can organize and manage your mailing list. The app also gives users performance reports about their emails, hence emails can be adjusted for higher impact and relevance with the customer.
- Wave: This is an accounting software platform designed for small businesses, independent contractors and business owners with nine or fewer employees. The app lets you track sales and expenses, manage invoices and customer payments, scan receipts and generate accounting reports.
- Inigo: Say good-bye to carrying stacks of business cards. Inigo is a networking app that allows you create and share virtual business cards by tapping your smartphone with someone else.
- Typeform: This app puts a spin on online forms and online surveys. It creates mobile-ready quizzes, contact forms and sign up forms to captivate your leads. Brands like Apple, Uber, and Nike utilize this app.
- Docu sign: With this app, you can easily collect signatures online or via a mobile device. This is a great tool when collecting necessary information from clients and employees in remote locations. It also provides powerful integrations with Google and Microsoft.
- Slack: This is a chat room for your entire company, it is designed to replace email as your primary method of communication and sharing. The app fosters team collaboration and efficiency, it also eliminates the tediousness of unending mail threads. Businesses such as Air b n b, Oracle, and Shopify use this app.
Undoubtedly there are plenty of ‘must-have mobile apps’ out there to make business running a smoother and hassle-free journey for entrepreneurs. Finding the mobile app that suits your business needs will increase business effectiveness and bottom-line profitability.