Aim of the course:
In today’s digital world, developing business models and strategies to grow and sustain your business is absolutely critical.
This workshop is designed to help your organisation build visibility and brand credibility and improve your profitability by effectively engaging customers across several media platforms daily. In order to adapt and thrive, organisations need people who can think strategically and harness each wave of digital change to create new value for customers and new opportunities for the business.
Who Should Attend:
This course is aimed at businesses seeking to improve bottom line profitability through cost-effective digital strategies. Such strategies are designed to:
- Attract & retain new customers
- Improve engagement with current clients
- Provide easy access to information, products and services
- Improve customer services & productivity
- Reduce costs of operation through AI automation.
Hear from Previous Participants
This three-day programme, “Digital Strategies for Sustainable Growth” focuses on how businesses can utilize new strategies and business models for their organisations to remain relevant in this digital age. The programme is designed to equip participants with the technical know-how needed to successfully manage organisations in this digital era. It introduces participants to the fundamentals and the relevance of digital strategies in the business environment.
The objective of the programme is to provide an actionable framework for analyzing, designing and implementing strategies that will ensure businesses remain relevant and competitive in an ever-evolving business landscape.
The training is insightful and professionally delivered; it reveals the realities of customer behaviour in digital age
Participants will leave with a set of planning tools and strategies that can be implemented immediately in their organisation. The cases studies will feature digital trailblazers and traditional enterprises that are transforming to digital platform business model economy. Specifically, individuals will learn to:
- Create digital strategies with high ROI that are closely aligned to the core business objectives.
- Increase online visibility and bottom-line profitability through digital strategies
- Understand the nuances of delivering service excellence in an online environment
- Design and implement digital transformation strategies with real-time results
- Acquire, retain and extend customers through digital avenues
- Generate higher converting leads via social media & new media platforms
- Provide rich customer experiences through creation of engaging content
- Increase website traffic and search ranking through practical, industry-standard search engine optimisation techniques.
- Acquire new skills for entry into a new industry as a Digital Strategist, Digital Marketer, SEO Consultant, Business Analyst etc
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the digital, social & mobile industries
- Improve productivity and bottom-line profitability through Artificial Intelligence & automation.
Benefits & ROI:
Increased Revenue, Reduced costs
Digital strategies deliver a higher ROI than other traditional forms of marketing and/or advertising, mainly by generating higher conversion rates in relation to initial costs. A well-planned and implemented digital strategy can significantly improve revenue and reduce operational costs.
Real-time Customer Services
Through daily active engagement, organisations can respond quicker to customer requirements and through social listening, gain valuable insights that aid smarter business decisions.
Increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
Connecting with customers online makes it easier to find your products and services, increase top of mind brand awareness, customer retention and brand loyalty.
Improved Competitive Advantage:
Digital marketing, Search Engines & Social media all provide level playing grounds for businesses as the cost of participation is relatively low or FREE. It keeps you at par with rivals, allowing for keen competition. With social media monitoring you can gain key information about your competitors, allowing you to make strategic business decisions.
27th Feb – 1st March, 2019
125k GYD (Early bird before 14th Feb.)
150k GYD (Standard after 14th Feb.)
Training fees include lunch and coffe break for 3 days, training materials and certificates.
Date: 27th Feb – 1st March 2019 | Time: 9am – 5.30pm daily
Mr Jamal Gilbert
Register for Training:
Christian Junior, Digital Strategist
Christian is a multi-skilled IT Specialist with over 10 years practical experience in the Information & Communication Technology industry. He maintains an impressive portfolio of over 200 successfully executed projects within various disciplines encompassing; business analysis, marketing, digital advertising, social media marketing/management, UX design, mobile and web development to name a few.
Christian is the director of RHICS, an international Digital Agency headquartered in London, UK. In this role, he has consulted on numerous IT projects for international clientele; managing stakeholders and workforce spread across several countries.
Most recently, he has led projects for partners & brands including Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Chartered Insurance Institute of London, Antigua High Commission London, Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions, St. Lucia Tourism Board, Jamaica Tourism Board, Tobago House of Assembly, Cooling Tech Caribbean, Sterling Business Network amongst many others.
A firm believer in knowledge & skills transfer, Christian travels around the world educating business leaders on cost-effective IT strategies for achieving excellent customer services, brand awareness, maximum security, productivity and profitability.
His hobbies include travelling, football, reading, socialising & “staying connected online”