A Practical 3-day Programme
Benefits of this Programme
- Increased Revenue, Reduced Costs: Digital strategies deliver a higher ROI than other traditional forms of marketing and/or advertising, mainly by generating higher conversion rates in relation to initial costs. You will learn how to develop and implement digital strategies that will significantly improve your revenue and reduce operational costs.
- Improved Real-time Customer Services: Through daily active engagement, organisations can respond quickly to customer requirements. You will learn how to analyse data and gain valuable insights that aid smarter business decisions through social listening,
- Increase brand awareness and customer loyalty: You will learn how to connect with customers at each touchpoint, making it easier to find your products and services. Learn how to increase top of mind brand awareness, customer retention and brand loyalty.
- Improved Competitive Advantage: Digital marketing, Search Engines & Social media all provide level playing grounds for businesses as the cost of participation is relatively low. It keeps you at par with rivals, allowing for keen competition. Learn how to leverage tech for business growth.
Hear from Previous Participants
- Acquire, retain and extend customers through digital avenues.
- Provide rich customer experiences through creation of engaging content.
- Increase website traffic and search ranking through practical, industry-standard search engine optimisation techniques.
- Acquire new skills for entry into a new industry as a Digital Strategist, Digital Marketer, SEO Consultant, Business Analyst etc
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the digital marketing, social & mobile industries
- Understand digital platforms and how to leverage them for business growth.
- Create value for the business, its people, customers and the society at large through digital marketing
- Formulate digital strategies with KPIs that are closely aligned to the core business objectives.
- Increase online visibility and bottom-line profitability
- Improve overall customer services through automation.
N125,000 / N99,500 (Early-bird Discount)
Hurry & Save N25,500
Early-bird discount ending dates>> Abuja: 3rd October| Lagos: 4th October
This is a practical course, please bring your laptop
Digital Transformation & Disruption
This module explores the 5 domains of digital transformation. We will look at your Customers, not as mass markets but as part of a network of consumers, drastically changing the way you deliver value. This session will also look at how to partner with your Competition to “Co-opete” and drive more customer value. We will explore Data; its acquisition, analysis and application towards forecasting and product development. We will explore emerging technologies and look at ways to iteratively Innovate cost-effectively. Finally, we will look at Value creation as the core objective of digital transformation strategies.
AI & Emerging Technology in Business & Marketing
AI or Artificial Intelligence is a buzz word for businesses these days and rightfully so. AI is changing the business landscape across several industries, yet most businesses haven’t adopted AI because they believe it requires huge technological and/or financial investment. This course will expose you to different applications of AI & emerging technologies in business & marketing. You will develop an AI powered customer service Chatbot.
Value Creation: Goals, Objectives & KPIs
Traditionally, a firm’s value proposition was seen as fairly constant. Products might be updated but the basic value a business offered to its customer was assumed to be constant. New players have disrupted many industries by offering new value proposition powered by technology and platform business models. You will learn how to create Business, People, Societal & Customer values that are closely aligned to the core business goals.
Strategic Social Media Marketing
A hollistic breakdown of social media platforms. Understand the relevance and application of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, WhatsApp etc. Understand how to utilise Owned, Earned & Paid media on social media. Understand the role of influencers, seed marketing & word-of-mouth social referrals. Learn how to manage precision targetted and Re-targeting adverts on social media.
Mobile Marketing & Hyper-Connectivity
Advancements in technology have made mobile devices easily accessible. Mobile devices have facilitated the proliferation of social media and digital platforms, in turn shaping up the modern customer into a hyper-connected consumer. You will learn the characteristics of the hyperconnected consumer and understand how mobile marketing can be used to add value at each touchpoint of the consumer buying journey.
Platform Business Models: Transforming from Traditional
This session will expose participants to new ways of enabling value-creating interactions between external producers and consumers through platform business models. The platform’s overarching purpose: to consummate matches among users and facilitate the exchange of goods, services, or social currency, thereby enabling value creation. You will learn how to transfrom your business from traditional to platform models.
Christian Junior – Lead Facilitator
Digital Transformation Strategist, Rhics Technology UK
Christian is an Oxford University certified Digital Marketing Strategist with 10 years practical experience in the IT industry. He maintains an impressive portfolio of over 300 successfully executed projects within various disciplines.
He has consulted on numerous IT projects for international clientele; managing stakeholders and workforce spread across several countries. Most recently, he has led the design of projects for brands including Standard Chartered Bank, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Co-op Bank, Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) London, Antigua High Commission London, Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions (CCCU), Cooling Tech, Edward B. Beharry Group, Standard Chartered Bank amongst many others.
Christian has a track record of successfully implementing effective digital marketing strategies for a number of global organisations.
Weds 9th – Fri 11th October, 2019
9am – 5:30pm GMT
Venue: 16, Amodu Ojikutu Street, Off Saka Tinubu,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Email: email@example.com Tel.: 09082909849
Testimonials & Reviews
Register for Disruptive Digital Transformation Strategies
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
About the Organisers
Rhics is a creative digital agency headquartered in London, UK with branches across 4 continents. We specialise in Digial Marketing, Social Media Management, Mobile & Web Application development, Design & Branding and general IT consultancy.
We have a proven history of creating online success for global organisations via our suite of services offerings. We help define your goals, create effective strategies, build easy to use applications, and design award-winning systems that communicate the desired message.
Our process unites talent & passion with discipline.
We are committed to providing affordable Digital Transformation education to the world.